MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh is a South Asian country and it is best known for its waterways and greenways. Students choose Bangladesh for studying MBBS mainly because of two reasons. They are the quality of the course and an affordable fee structure. Most students from India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Palestine, Australia, Malaysia, and Pakistan study medicine in Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh is given the second rank and the first rank is for India. Students from India prefer Bangladesh instead of other countries for studying MBBS since the culture and food of Bangladesh is similar to India. In the future, Bangladesh will be the best place for students who wish to study MBBS in Bangladesh. The top medical universities in Bangladesh are approved by the MCI. There are more than fifty private medical colleges and more than twenty-five public medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Many medical colleges in Bangladesh offer affordable price structure for the students. On average it will cost INR 20,000 to complete the MBBS course in Bangladesh. They provide scholarships for girl students. The other expenses like hostel and food will be very low. The total estimation of the MBBS course in Bangladesh including Hostel and food is INR 40 Lakh.
Duration of the MBBS program in Bangladesh:
It is a five-year program and the course is mainly focused on the basis of clinical activities. After the five-year MBBS program, the students must complete one year of rotatory internship. The exam will be conducted at the end of each semester. The duration of one semester is six months. For the MBBS program in Bangladesh, the mode of instruction is English. The five-year MBBS course in Bangladesh is divided into three different phases. The first phase is Pre-clinical, the next phase of the MBBS program is para-clinical and the last phase of the program is a clinical phase.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS program in Bangladesh:
- Students who wish to join the MBBS course in Bangladesh should be seventeen years old.
- Students with more than two years of gap cannot apply for the MBBS course in Bangladesh.
- The students must score above 60% mark in their higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major subjects. In Biology, they must score above 60%.
- If you have GPA system grading then the score should be at least 8.0 and in Biology, they must score above 3.5.
- If the student wishes to start their career in India after the completion of MBBS program in Bangladesh then the student must clear NEET exam.
- English proficiency exams like IELTS and TOEFL are not mandatory for joining MBBS in Bangladesh.
Documents needed for joining MBBS program in Bangladesh:
- Valid passport
- Recent passport size photograph
- Merit certificate of secondary and higher secondary examination
- Students must get attestation in all the certificate from the notary person
- Select the university in which you like to study MBBS
- Fill the application form and attach the attested copy of certificates if needed
- If you are selected the University will send an acceptance letter after verifying the document and application form
- Pay the Tuition fee as per the fee structure
- Apply for visa
Recognition of MBBS program in Bangladesh
The top universities which offer MBBS program in Bangladesh are recognized by WFME (World Federation for Medical Education), Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Medical Council Of India (MCI), Ministry of Education, Bangladesh and World Health Organization (WHO).
Advantages of pursuing MBBS from Bangladesh
We have shared certain salient points to consider MBBS in Bangladesh. If you are looking to study MBBS outside India, you will definitely feel excited to read these advantages.
- Most students mainly choose MBBS in Bangladesh mainly for a reasonable cost. Apart from reasonable college fees, the students can also enjoy affordable hostel facilities. Most reputed medical colleges offer hostel facilities and the students can make use and save a lot of money this way.
- If you are considering other countries, there are chances for you to find difficulty in learning a new language. But in Bangladesh colleges, the medium of instruction is English. It is simple for students to learn the concepts quicker and easier.
- Bangladesh and India share several cultural traits. Moreover, the cuisines and food present in Bangladesh are quite alike in India. Students from India will not find much difficulty when everything is similar to their country.
- Most of the Bangladesh universities are recognized by the WHO and MCI.
- As medical colleges in Bangladesh offer accommodation, international students do not have to worry about safety.
- Traveling expenses including trains and flights to and fro Bangladesh and India are affordable.
List of Best Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Jessore Medical College
- Ayurvedic and Unani Medical College
- Homeopathic Medical College
- Faridpur Medical College
- Dinajpur Medical College
- Dhaka Medical College
- Cox's Bazar Medical College
- Comilla Medical College
- Chittagong Medical College
- Armed Forces Medical College
Some of the important things to remember when considering best MBBS College in Bangladesh. Most of the students do not know these pitfalls and end up facing several issues.
- In Bangladesh, medical institutions do not give MBBS seats to students who have a minimum of two years gap after completing +2 or 10.
- One of the commonly spoken languages in Bangladesh is Bangla. It is necessary to have some knowledge of this language.
- It is necessary to see whether the university you have selected is recognized and reputed. Do not choose any university just because the fees are less or your education consultant recommended. Ensure to do complete research about the university before applying for your MBBS education.
- There are several fake educational consultants. Be aware of such consultants. Contact the recognized and approved consultants.
- Some students find the political issues in Bangladesh slightly disturbing. But if your target is to pursue your MBBS, do not give priority to such issues.
Know about Bangladesh before planning to study MBBS in Bangladesh
When you visit Bangladesh, you will feel like almost visiting another Indian state. You would not see much differences as this country has everything similar to India. The admission process is quick challenging in this country, especially for the MBBS. It is where Med Mission plays an important role. The majority of the landscapes of Bangladesh are green fertile lands.
The northeast and southeast regions of the country consist of thick green hill ranges. Moreover, the three major Asian rivers comprising the Brahmaputra, the Meghna, and the Ganges flow through this beautiful country and develop the fertile landscape of Bengal delta.
The air temperature does not go below zero degrees Celsius in Bangladesh. Here, you can experience humid and warm monsoon season that occurs from June to October, thus contributing the majority of Bangladesh’s rainfall. The main language of this country is Bangla. However, Arabic, Hindi and English and various other languages are spoken all over the country. The majority of the population in this country follows Islam, followed by Hindus, Buddhists, and Christians. Both non-vegetarian and vegetarian foods are available in the country. There are also several Indian restaurants that provide delicious Indian foods at affordable prices.
Why you should select medmission for your MBBS degree in Bangladesh?
We at Medmission aim to offer the best solutions for overseas education consulting. Our team of experienced consultants provides comprehensive counseling and well-researched assistance to set up a bright profession in the medical field. We have three centers across India and all our centers follow a uniformly structured method of offering excellent results which makes sure the best and satisfactory experience for our clients.
We have all the resources and experience to make sure you get complete access to everything you need for MBBS admission in a foreign university. We work with applicants just like their family members and support at each and every step. The dedicated and skilled team, years of experience, and access to multiple resources have let us help hundreds of students from India to get college seats in top medical universities in several European countries.
Advantages of consulting medmission:
- Reputed and reliable consultancy in the overseas study field
- Round the clock support services
- Skilled and experienced counselors and support staffs
- Transparent practices
- History of several successful admissions
- Partnered with top universities of several European countries
- Affordable services and friendly staff
- Recommended and trusted by thousands of students who have already pursued their higher education abroad
- We maintain an exceptional quality of service and strictly adhere to international standards
- Free MBBS counseling
If you wish to know more details, give a call or reach us directly.