MBBS IN MAURITIUS
Studying MBBS in Mauritius is common amongst Indian candidates looking for admission in best MBBS Colleges in Mauritius. Mauritius is the best destination for excellent MBBS studies in a country almost like India. Mauritius is another home for India aspirants because the culture, communication, diet, and lifestyle match India. One never feels he/she is away from their home. Higher education in Mauritius includes technical & medical institutes, colleges, and universities. The education administration in Mauritius is directed by Tertiary Education Commission which shoulders heavy duties of allotting funds, Co-coordinating institutes, and post-secondary study. MBBS course in Mauritius four and half year syllabus. It’s a most favored destination for Indian students who wish to Study MBBS in Mauritius.
MBBS courses in Mauritius are approved by MCI, UNESCO, WHO, and PLAB. The outline of the MBBS programs is carried on by the directions of the Medical Council of India and Medical Council of Mauritius. The colleges give advanced training and education matching the international medical college's standards. After compilation of MBBS courses from Mauritius, medical universities students are placed in the reputed hospital around the world.
MBBS Admission procedure in Mauritius
✔️ The minimum age of a student seeking admission in the medical college in Mauritius is 17 years and maximum30 years.
✔️ 10 + 2 schools or any equivalent discipline with a minimum of 60 % mark.
✔️ Biology, physics, and chemistry should be his/her main subject in academics.
✔️ Overseas students must ensure that they match any administrative provisions of the applicable laws in the state they intend to do medical practice regarding their qualification to Pursue UG (undergraduate) MBBS course in other countries to do medical practice in their own country.
✔️ English is compulsory for pursuing MBBS courses in Mauritius.
Reasons to Study MBBS in Mauritius
- Syllabus of MBBS in Mauritius is approved by a Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Infrastructure accredited by Tertiary Education Commission, Unified threat management.
- Advanced medical colleges, special hospitals in Mauritius.
- Indian faculties with decades of teaching experience.
- Small batches to facilitate the best learning and understanding experience.
- The main language is Hindi and English.
- Indian society and a favorable climate for Indian origin.
- Direct admission in top colleges/universities in Mauritius. Year wise payment of tuition fee and accommodation charges.
- It does twice Admissions in a year, February and August month.
- Pursuing MBBS in Mauritius is a lot cheaper than compared to India.
Top Medical colleges in Mauritius Fee Structure
- Anna Medical College – 41 Lac
- The University of Mauritius -
- DY Patil’s Medical College – 43 Lac
- SSR Medical College - 28 Lac
Medmission overseas education consultant provide each and every information about admission procedure in top MBBS colleges in Mauritius, Fee structure of the colleges, Approved Medical universities and registration of new academic sessions.